Thursday 30 August 2012

Flower Lilac Cake





 If you happened to read my previous blog entry about Marco's one month cakes I mentioned that I have to work non-stop once I arrived from interstate business trip. I finished 32 cakes for Marco on Sunday 3pm, exhausted but the show was not finished yet. The next day, on Monday I had my parents, other brother, sister in law, and their 1YO son came from overseas. And that day (Monday) was my SIL's birthday and we will celebrate with family dinner. Automatically I have to prepare a cake for her....and by then I have no idea what I should make because my brain filled with Marco's cakes.

Exhausted and drained from working non-stop I decided to took a nap which not really successful. So by 6pm I gather all my energy and started baking with BakerzMum and throwing ideas as we go along. At the end we decided to do lilac cake with royal icing accent and white flower. The design was quite simple, and I had trouble with the royal icing. But at the end I think we did a pretty good job for a last minute thing.


View from the top

Detailed view

Thanks for checking my blog, I will update you with my next projects. Cheers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment