Monday 30 December 2013

Adam's Baptism Cake


Angela and Simon was a long time supporter of BakerzDad, Simon's Panda birthday cake was one of the cake that I did and I also did their Puzzle Wedding Cake.  They have been blessed with beautiful baby boy, Adam and Angela contacted me to do Adam's baptism cake.


Angela asked me to do me-to-you teddy bear, the original picture the teddy was holding rosary, I tried to make rosary but it didn't turn out well so I did cross instead.


She also asked me to do baby booties but I pitched in the idea to make it converse sneakers instead and she agreed.


Along with the cake she also asked me to do cupcakes as favors for the guests to take home. The cupcakes come with individual boxes.

Details on the cake


Angela sent me this image of how the arrange it in the Church. Welcome to the Kingdom of God little Adam may you raised become a faithful man and fear of God.

Thanks for checking my blog, I will update you with my next project. My next project will be my last for 2013.






0 comments:

Post a Comment