Monday 2 December 2013

Hello Kitty Cake

Hi everyone,

OK so I'm catching up with the cakes I've done for the last 6 months hoping that all can be done by end of the year.






This Hello Kitty cake is for beautiful Karin's 5th birthday. I did Karin's 4th birthday cake (Rapunzel Cake) and this year her mum asked me to do Hello Kitty.

Been wanting to do Hello Kitty cake for ages and now I have the chance. The challenge is to make Hello Kitty proportional because she has extremely large head compare to the body.





I just wish I did the head a tad bigger and it will be perfect. I did mini ribbon roses and scattered it around the cake.





View from the top


Karin's parents set up a beautiful dessert table with unique approach. Instead of lollies and chocolate the served 'Bika Ambon' and 'Kue Lapis Legit' (Indonesian delicacy) the adults were more thrilled by it rather than the kids.


Thanks for checking, I'm still got a lot to blog. See you at the next entry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment