Friday 29 March 2013

Cowboy Cakepops

My friends are throwing joint birthday party with cowboy/cowgirl theme and asked me to do cakepops for them. I'm not really and expert cakepops maker and they asked me to do cowboys, cowgirls and horses cakepops which I had to decline because I'm not confident enough with my skill doing shaped cakepops.

At the end they still wanted me to do cakepops with design that I'm more comfortable with. because the theme is cowboy/cowgirls I decided to do cowboy/cowgils hats and stars with the initial of the birthday boy and girl.

My cakepops was part of a fabulous dessert table, unfortunately it was a really hot hot hot summer day and I was too busy chasing my girl around the park so I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the whole dessert table.

Here's a photo I snitched off my friend's facebook, I hope she wouldn't mind. It was a great dessert table and despite the scorching hot weather we had a fun day in the park.

Thanks for checking my blog, I will update you with more projects soon....very soon...



0 comments:

Post a Comment